NIID Decode Tech Sling Bag
- NIID UNO Exclusive Decode Design
- Versatile and customized tech sling
- Compact but super spacious
- Exclusive design features:
- Customizable storage space with multiple flexible, soft-padded dividers
- Lots of compartments, including a dedicated laptop compartment designed to fit and protect MBP 13'' and iPad 10'' or any of the sizes below, a scalable side pocket, and a hidden compartment at the strap
- Equipped with an ergonomic shoulder strap
- Built-in sternum strap for sports
- Detachable quick release buckle
- Dupont hypalon zipper
- Packs flat (can be rolled up to a much more compact size)
- Water resistant, anti-theft, and cut-proof
- Only weighs 800g | Capacity: 15L
- Size: 45cm x 14cm x 28cm
- FREE Shipping to US, arriving in 1-2 weeks
Why Decode Tech Sling?
(1) Gadgets have become a daily necessity — cellphone, tablet, laptop, portable battery...
(2) Backpacks are normally big and heavy with lots of empty space that gets wasted. But, more importantly, backpacks are bulky when compared to sling bags.
(3) Sling bags are lightweight and convenient, but most are too small to carry large-size electronics such laptops, tablets, and forget about camera or gaming gear.
The Decode Tech Sling
Compact and slim, only slightly bigger than the dimensions of a piece of A4 paper with a light weight of 800g
You’re thinking…that’s too small. BUT, it’s capable of carrying ALL THESE THINGS！！！
The dedicated laptop compartment is designed to fit and protect MBP 13” and iPad 10” or any of the sizes below
It is highly customizable which allows you to move seamlessly from work to play
Decode’s unique features also allow you to quickly access your camera from the side of the bag as easy as a snap of the fingers.
Inherited from the UNO bag line, Decode can unzip and fold into a ridiculous compact size, flatten and be packed. It can fit into your closet and luggage without taking up extra space.
When heavy loaded, the bag’s thoughtful, detachable design enables quick release from your shoulder, so that you do not need to lift your heavy bag over your head.
Decode is equipped with two side pockets for bottle storage.
Dual Storage Chambers
Dual Storage ChambersDedicated laptop compartment with waterproof YKK zipper that can fit a 13” MacBook Pro or any size below and 10”iPad or tablet
15L customizable main storage compartment that can fit SLR, drone, files, clothes etc. Waterproof YKK zipper protect your electronic kits from bad rains or any other damp climates.
Ergonomic Shoulder Strap
- Detachable mechanism for easy release
- Built-in quick access pocket for cards and earphones
- Built-in sternum strap for biking
- Expandable side pockets
- Scratch proof interior lining (for better protection of SLR and lenses)
- Soft padded handle (for ease and comfort of hand-carrying)
- DuPont Hypalon zipper pull with lockable mechanism (anti-unzipping, anti-theft)
- YKK waterproof zipper and YKK RC zipper
- Water-repellent eco-polyester
- Waterproof coated polyester
- Mirror grade plated hardware
- DuPont Hypalon zipper pull with lockable mechanism
- Scratchproof interior velvet linings
- Flexible shock-absorption divider
The inception of NIID came in 2014. While in New York City, Jason Li and Harris Haynie noticed that most of the business professionals were using backpacks that had very little style and even less functionality. After months and months of back and forth, they (along with Vinson Sieh) created the first prototypes of a pack that were designed to be both stylish and have the functions that would suit a variety of consumers. The first release of backpacks in 2015 was called Decode, an innovative pack designed specifically for business professionals. The program, enlisted through Amazon Exclusives, sold out quickly and received many positive reviews, comments and suggestions for the next line of backpacks.
1. If you want to cancel an order
You can request to cancel an order within an hour of your purchase as long as the seller has not dispatched it yet. 70% of the total amount you have paid can be refunded.
You can request to cancel an order more than an hour of your purchase as long as the seller has not dispatched it yet. As there will be an extra operational cost, only 50% of the total amount you have paid can be refunded.
In either case, Contact us with your order ID and contact email address to apply for a refund. We will process your request in 10-14 working days.
You cannot request to cancel an order after the seller has dispatched it.
2. If you do not receive your product(s) 30 days after the ship out date
Should this situation occur, you can apply for a refund 30 days after the ship out date. 70% of the total amount you have paid can be refunded.
Contact us with your order ID and contact email address to apply for a refund. We will process your request in 10-14 working days.
3. If you want to return your product(s) for a refund
If you are not satisfied with the product(s) that you receive, we accept returns within 7 days of the date of receipt. 70% of the total amount you have paid can be refunded, provided that your product(s) is/are in their ‘Good Condition’. ^
Contact us with your order ID, contact email address and any photographic evidence to apply for a return and refund. We will follow it up in 10-14 working days after receiving your returned product(s).
^ ‘Good Condition’ means that the product(s) is/are still in its original packaging and intact with original purchase condition.